Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Disney

I have the Electrical Parade up but haven't had a chance to put the pictures from Disney up. I will get those up hopefully tomorrow. It was a great trip. The kids had a blast. With it being a holiday for us but not for the Japanese, the lines were barely there. The most we had to wait for a ride was 15 minutes. That was the fastest I have ever been through lines at a Disney place. Most of the pictures have Hunter in them. My other invisible child doesn't like to have his picture taken and the ones I have of him that I was able to take, he just looks so miserable, but he was having fun. I don't know how I am going to get him out of the "don't like my picture taken " stage. The electrical parade was so neat but very cold and the wind picked up once the sun went down. My favorite part of the electrical parade was the Pete's Dragon float. Avery picked out an Aileen hat to match his Stitch hat and Hunter picked out a sharp shooter pistol. The Japanese just love Disney. When the characters came out for the parades, they got almost just as excited as the little kids got. The Honey I shrunk the Audience ride was really neat. You wear these special glasses so you can see it in 3-D. The professor multiples his son's rat and they come into the audience and you feel something moving around your legs. When the dog is blown up, he sticks his head out of the curtain and sneezes and you feel water droplets go on your face. When the audience is little the other son's snake comes out and hisses at you. It was a neat little show and they had earphones so you can hear it in English. Of course the kids asked what it was off of, they also asked what Roger Rabbit was. There was a Roger Rabbit ride in toontown. So I guess we will have to get the Roger Rabbit , Honey I shrunk the kids and Pete's dragon movie for the kids so they can see them.

No comments: