Friday, June 12, 2009

Last day of school!!!!!!


Today was the last day of school for me and yesterday was the last day for the boys. I really enjoyed working in the room I was in and will be in the same room next year. The teacher is great to work with and the kids are great. Avery is officially a middle school kid now. Hunter is a fourth grader. They mail the report cards out , so we are waiting for those to come in the mail. Yesterday they had an assembly in the media center with all the kids and staff. Right before they released the kids for the last time this school year, the principle played "School's out for summer". The kids had a blast with that song and the teacher that is retiring after 16 years of working there was having a ball dancing to the music.

Avery will be going on June 24th to a water park with his friends and the youth center. Hunter can't go because you have to be at least 9 to go. I am also going to sign them up for golf camp in July and we will have to wait and see what else they offer for the kids to do this summer. Hunter starts the Japanese culture summer school on June 22 and that goes until July 17. He gets to go on a field trip with the class in July.


Today before I went to work, I went in to wake the boys and I just had to take a picture. They were so cute together. Of course when I woke Avery up, he looked at Hunter and said get out of my bed now.

No comments: