On Educator's day, (Thursday) the boys didn't have school, but I had to work. It was a fun filled day. There were five session to pick from and one of those session's you had an open lunch. I choose session 1 and 2 to do water aerobics. It was fun, I couldn't keep my balance on the noodle. A friend and I had a hard time not laughing at each other. The next session I chose was session 3 and I learned how to make Washi Eggs. They are really relaxing to make. The last session , session 5 I took a SOS class about saving the environment. It was very informative. I enjoyed the whole day.
On Friday , I had training for Para's about autism. I learned alot of useful information to use in class with the students I work with. I am still very happy with my job and love it, I love the kids I work with and every day I look forward to going to work. This is the best job I have had.
No comments:
Post a Comment