Sunday, April 11, 2010
First day with just the boys and I
Today , Robbie left for Kadena for six weeks. This is also the week of spring break. The boys and I started the day dropping Robbie off at the bus to catch the plane. Then we did a little cleaning and after lunch I took them and a friends daughter to the pool. Hunter wanted to jump in the deep end, which still makes me nervous because he won't go back to swimming lessons. But he did it and swam to the side OK. (I still think he needs more lessons though). Once we got home and changed we took their personal pitcher to the baseball fields and went and hit some balls. Hunter is already missing his dad. We do have a day trip planned for the 18th and our dog sitting this week for two days. Baseball practice for both boys start up this week too. My goal is to try and post more on here. I seem to forget and get busy and before I know it a few weeks have gone by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment