I know it has been a while since I have written on here. Almost six months ago. First, school for both boys are doing good. Avery has gotten all A's and B's this past nine weeks. Hunter has also gotten all A's and B's. Avery is doing flag football and padded two hand touch football against the Japanese. Hunter is doing swim lessons and has taken up roller blading and he goes on bike rides with me on the weekend.
Robbie is one class away from graduating with a bachelors in Criminal Justice. =).
Avery's first padded football game is tomorrow. He had an away game in Ikego today for flag football. Hunter and I went to the craft fair and I took pictures of him playing outside since we didn't have any power for the most part of today.
Last weekend, they had an Oktoberfest here and hunter did a few of the activities. He really liked the climbing wall. He also had stitches in his knee and tried to climb it without bending his leg. He made it all the way up with out bending it. He cut his knee on a chair in his room that had a piece of metal sticking out of it, he had to have 4 stitches.
This past September, we had some friends visit and we went to Fuji. We hiked up part of Fuji, most of it was closed for the season. The boys want to go back in July and hike it. That is our plan for the summer. We plan to hike to the summit.
I will try and keep up with this better than I have been. But for now , enjoy the pictures of the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment