Today was the first day of school. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! The boys said that they loved the school. Avery said the lunches taste alot better here then at mountain home. Hunter agreed too. Avery has to change teachers for every class. He says his music teacher (a female, this year) is really nice. He said he will actually enjoy music this year. Avery didnt have any home work the first day, and he meet three other kids he got along with really well, but they were here last year. Hunter meet someone and talked to him most of the day. He already had math homework (I checked them and he got them all right, becuase of his wonderful teacher last year), he said that the math was hard today in school. I told him that he will get the hang of it. He said his teacher is really nice and he loved the school.
I CAN'T BELIVE HUNTER WILL BE 8 TOMORROW. Boy does time fly.
Dosn't avery look so happy this morning. lol. I think he was nervous, becuase he was really grumpy and this afternoon, he is in such a better mood.
Today I started the survival Japanese class. It is every monday for six weeks. It is suppose to give you the basics to go shopping with and order from a resturant and to greet people with. Hopefully it will keep me from pointing at stuff and holding up my fingers to say how many. lol
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Hunter in advance! You were very sweet in your blog, but it was all Hunter, he is a terrific student and makes teaching easy :). Let me know how the Japanese course works out...I think that is a wonderful idea. Being in England was a foreign assignment, but being in Japan is really foreign. The language barrier is something else!
Hunter misses you being his teacher. I will keep you posted on the japanese class. it is hard sometimes with that language barrier. I would at least like to be able to understand them and to get my idea across so i dont have to point at everything. lol
I told hunter he cant get any older. they grow way to fast.
Post a Comment