Thursday, August 28, 2008

First week of school

The boys are adjusting to the new school. Avery has to change teachers for every class. He said that for his Japanese culture class, they had to take off their shoes and the teacher has one of those woven mat floors, (tatami) in the class. Hunter is enjoying class too. He has alot of math this year. so far he hasn't had to come home and read a book. I dont think they do AR over here.
The bell to the school sounds so funny. It sounds like church bells. When it rings, it makes me think I am in a church.
I have three more days left in my class and I will be done with my first class back in college since 2000. They have me graduating with my BA in may of 2011. So far I am really enjoying it. My next class is a cultural class and i have to write a paper on someones culture. I am doing Japan's, I figure it will help me with being here.
Just a note I wanted to add. My mom's friend Joyce has a book comming out in the next couple of weeks. It is called Cuddlee Bugs: Revenge of the Peach Potion. It is a kids book. Hunter is so excited and can't wait to read it. His name is in the book. You will be able to buy it on Amazon in the next few weeks. it isnt posted yet. I will post on here when it is out on Amazon. Please take a look when it comes out.

No comments: