Monday, September 1, 2008
Labor day weekend.
Not much happend this weekend. It was a pretty quite one. Robbie had weekend duty, so we didn't really plan to do anything. The boys and I went swimming on friday and satureday. Hunter is getting so good at his swimming. He can go from half of the pool to the side without stopping. Avery is getting better , but slowly. He still refuses to take swimming lessons. I am going tomorrow to sign him up for football, but that dosn't start until November. We did family night tonight and played risk. The boys enjoyed beating their mom and dad. The second week of school begins tomorrow. They have adjusted really well. The office at the school isnt very friendly. When you go in there to do something, they look straight at you and keep talking to each other like you are invisible. I don't see me volunteering to much at the school. Both boys have male teachers and neither of them really seem to want volunteers. I guess that is more time for me to exercise and do my school. And to try and fit a little japanese language learning in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They will be missing out on a great volunteer!!!
P.S. Tell Avery that Kenzie says swimming lessons are great and he should do them :)!
I feel lost with out volunteering, but I guess trying to get my degree will keep me pretty busy. Tell Kenzie that I have talked to him till I am blue in the face. LoL. He is so stubborn sometimes. I can't figure out why he won't take them. Hunter just loves them.
Post a Comment