Just some information, If you are like me and have a hard time finding crafts stuff overseas. Two websites that I found that shipping is free for apo addresses are.
http://www.scrapyourtrip.com
and
http://www.joann.com
Also Joann.com ships free for apo and then you can also use the 50 percent coupons too. I ordered a funkin pumpkin to carve a georgia bulldog on and it was orginally 19.99. I used my 50 percent coupon and the shipping was free, so it only cost me 10.00. Just thought some of you would be intrested, that like to do crafts.
Avery joined the art club at school. They meet every wen after school for 30 minutes starting oct 22nd. It is only for 4th and 5th graders. They make all kinds of neat stuff in the club.
Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Last night, Hunter asked if we could adopt another brother. I asked him "Why? you already have a brother." He said he wants a new, nicer brother. Me , Robbie and avery started laughing. Hunter is funny, with the things he says.
No comments:
Post a Comment