Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Showa Park






Since we have tropical storm sixteen heading towards us from the pacific and a typhoon down in kadena, they have it where he can not go anywhere this weekend. There goes our trip to mount Fuji. So we will have to plan it for another day. But today, my friend Amy showed me how to use the train system here. It is some what overhelming, but hopefully I can get it figured out. She said she will take me a few more times to get comfortable with it. We stopped at Showa park. It is really nice, the brocher said that they have all kinds of flowers there in the spring . They had a kids area, where they have (what the americans call it) marshmellow mountain. It is a big white tampoline that the kids can jump on. In the picture I am jumping on it, it is pretty fun. They have a place where you can rent boats on the weekend and paddle them on the lake. The boys have the 19th off from school, I think it would be a good day out going there.

No comments: