Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First day of Subing.

My first day back to work in 8 years. I subbed for a Special needs class as an aid. It was an interesting day. I guess alot of people prefer not to be put in that class, but all the kids were really nice and they are like kids of any other class and can have their moods just a little more patience you have to have with them. I am subbing again on Thursday in there. The other aid said that she and the one I was subbing for are leaving this year. So I am thinking of putting in for an aid position for next year. And on the 26th I sub for a kindergarten class.
Also I made an A in my English class i just finished. Now I am in a Sociology class.

3 comments:

BB said...

Yay! Good job on both the teacher and the student stuff! Go for the aid position, they would be lucky to have you.

ugadawgs said...

Thanks. I picked up my packet. All I have to do is fill it out and mail it in and keep my fingers crossed. Are you going to do any subbing while you are in japan?

BB said...

No. This master's thing eats up too much of my time. I have to do lots of work in the classroom and it doesn't count if you get paid for it!