Yesterday Avery and I went to the commissary to pick up a few things. Sometimes the Japanese are in the commissary having samples of their drinks trying to get people to buy them. They always do little drawings for the kids. I was over trying to get some milk and Avery went sampling the drinks. The Japanese man picked up the box and said "dozo" (meaning please take) and Avery pulled out a piece of paper and started to walk away. The man said no, no and went to Avery. (Avery said he thought he was in trouble, lol). He peeled back a tab on the paper and gave Avery a netted bag full of goodies. Avery came up to me and smiling. I asked him where he got it and he said from the people over there. Right after Avery, a little girl picked a piece of paper out of the box and won a bike. As soon as Avery got home he wanted to put all the stuff on the table and let me take a picture of him with it. Can you believe he let me take his picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment