Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy July 4th!









































































































































Today we went to Fujikyu Higland amusement park. The boys had a great time. One of the roller coasters held a world record for height it was called Fujiyama. The drop was crazy. Hunter and Avery both had a terrified look on their face. Hunter admits that it scared him, but Avery tries to play Mr. Cool man and said it wasn't that bad. The other coaster we went on was called World Bucchigiri coaster. It sent you out of the tunnel at 175km/h. Both boys had a blast on that ride. The one video of the water ride, was called Great Zamboom and it got you completely soaked. Most people including us had those rain jackets, but some of them didn't and it looked as if they just got done going for a swim. Rides usually don't bother me, but one ride the boys wanted to go on was called the Moon Raker. It is a circular ride that you sit down for and it goes in big circles while the ride lifts up and starts to turn on its side while you are still going circular. Robbie rode it once because it mad him nauseous, I decided to ride it again with the boys and that did it for me. Thank goodness, I hadn't eaten lunch yet. The third time, I told the boys to go on it by themselves. It still made me nauseous watching them. I guess as I get older, I can't handle some of the rides that I use to be able to handle. It was nice that the rain held off and the dark clouds passed with out dropping any rain on us. But the clouds did make it where we couldn't see Mnt Fuji. We did see the tip for a few seconds as the clouds went by. But it was more like a blink of an eye. One Roller coaster, that I wanted to try and everyone chickened out on me was called EAJANAIKA. The seats hung out past the rails and as you went down the rollar coaster, it flipped you over and flipped you back. The seats constantly flipped you while the roller coaster was going. The pictures of the red tracks with the seats out are pictures of that roller coaster. I told Robbie that if David and Steve were there they would go on it with me.
Steve, Robbie says that you would have chicken out too, but David might have gone.







Fujiyama is a roller coaster at Fuji-Q Highland, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi, Japan.
When it was opened in 1996 it was the world's tallest roller coaster (259 feet) and had the largest drop in the world (230 feet).




























No comments: